10 June 2008

Holy Cow - I survived

Both my EMT class and the after party! It's a miracle on both ends!

Our graduation ceremony is tonight and we will all be showing up wearing normal clothes. I don't know that I'll recognize anyone if they're not in all navy blue with black shoes and a black belt. Seriously!

I'll post pictures of the class and graduation later. But there will be no pictures of the party; those images are sacrosanct!

I'm going to miss hanging out and palpating all these crazy folks. And I won't know what to do with an entire Saturday at my disposal.I've met some incredible and amazing people during this journey and look forward to seeing where there lives take them. I'm truly blessed to have some of them in my life and will miss our stressed-out, study/bonding/bitching sessions (both those with & without beer). It makes me look forward to nursing school even more. If I got this close to people in 10 weeks, just imagine what can happen over 2 years!

One thing I do plan on doing this summer is learning to knit socks! I've got two books I've been dying to open but haven't been allowed until this class is over. It's open season now!

2 comments:

wildtomato said...

Congratulations! We'll have to get together and knit socks sometime!

Meera said...

Congratulations! Hope your summer plans work out fabulously. I finally saw the first "cast on" video at knittinghelp.com. Baby steps...