14 January 2008

Beginnings

Who doesn't start off their first ever blog in January with that title? As this is my first blog let me start by saying hello! I'm not sure what this will morph into yet but I'm starting it as a way to help me keep track of my thoughts & to share my life with family and friends. I presume it will take shape as it progresses and I apologize in advance if it meanders too far!

Right now the paramount things in my life are 1) getting into nursing school and 2) cutting back on my current job. I also love to knit, hike, play games, read, hang out with Matt and give some good lovin' to the kitties - Ella & Oscar.

Since I'm at work I should probably get back to it! Although I've been on hold with AT&T for probably the last 20 minutes so at least I'm getting something done! They're trying to fix a problem for me that seems to just get worse and worse - let's hope today is different!

No comments: